Home Security Protection from Your Local Utility
The natural beauty and quiet seclusion of Elk River’s expansive residential neighborhoods are among the area’s biggest charms, but secluded locations are an open invitation for intruders. Elk River Municipal Utilities can help you protect your privacy and belongings with a home security system specifically tailored to your family.
What We Offer:
Elk River Municipal Utilities already provides you efficient, reliable utility service. That’s why it makes sense to rely on us for efficient security protection too. We offer:
- Fire Protection: When your system sensors detect fire, the system quickly reports it to the dispatchers. While firefighters are responding, an audible alarm warns your family of the danger.
- Intrusion Protection: We install door sensors, glass breakage sensors and motion sensors to detect any unwanted entry into your home.
- Video Cameras: Easy install to record for home or commercial building.
- Environmental Controls: Sensors can be installed to monitor frozen pipes or a malfunctioning heating system. Timers can also be added to lights on and off to make it appear as though people are home.
- Easy System Control: Each system includes an easy-to-use keypad for arming, disarming and programming the system.
- Life Saver Personal Emergency System: Protection yourself or your loved ones from becoming stranded from falling or not being able to use the phone to call for help.
- 24-Hour Monitoring: For a low monthly service fee, your home is monitored from the central station where trained staff is ready to send the proper authorities to respond to any emergency.
You can easily expand our basic system to accommodate your family’s changing needs. Designed for flexibility, you can add any of the above services at any time.
You do not need to live within the Elk River area to have our security system - we provide statewide service.
Please contact our office at 763.441.2020 for more information or to schedule a FREE home evaluation. You may also use our Contact Form under "Contact Us" to e-mail the security department.