Ask the Expert
Elk River Municipal Utilities is pleased to introduce the Connector. The Connector includes a technical, marketing and problem-solving "Ask an Expert" hotline service that Elk River Municipal Utilities provides FREE to our customers. There is no usage limit, all questions and answers are held in strict confidence, and answers are typically issued within 24-48 hours.
The Connector will help answer the following types of inquiries (not inclusive of all questions addressed):
- Finding New Markets/Opportunities
- Motor Sizing Questions
- Surge-suppression and other Power Quality Issues
- Locating Special Equipment
- OSHA and EPA Regulations
- Learning about New Welding Procedures
- Lighting Options for A Parking Lot, Warehouse or Office Building
- Determining the Size of a Potential New Market Niche
In addition to the Ask an Expert Hotline feature, the Connector includes an Online Portal that includes libraries and databases of technical, business and engineering documents and resources. The Online Portal also includes Targeted Research Tools (for patent searches, MSDS documents, Company Profile information, Workplace Posters, and more) and Benchmark Industry Data.
To gain access or to sign up for the Connector, please click here.