Elk River Municipal Utilities
13069 Orono Parkway
P.O. Box 430
Elk River, MN 55330-0430
Office Hours: M-F 8:00-4:30
To report a power outage during business hours please continue calling 763-441-2020, for outages after hours please call 1-888-606-4660.
Click here for directions to our office
Where and How to Make Payments
• Mail or hand deliver to our office.
• Drop box options:
- office lobby or outside our building entrance
- located on Railroad Drive
• Automatic payment is available upon request.
We accept cash, checks, money orders, credit cards, or debit cards.
• Check payments may be electronically processed upon receipt.
• You can make an electronic check, credit or debit card payment by phone or online. Please call toll free 1-877-781-1008 and follow the prompts to make a phone payment, or use the “Pay Your Bill” button to the right.
Effective 12/1/2010, there will be no convenience fee for this service.
For services that have been disconnected for nonpayment, payment of cash, money order, or credit card must be received in our office between the hours of 8:00am and 3:00pm before we will reconnect the service. Checks
will not be accepted as a form of payment.
No payments will be accepted in the field.
No reconnections will be done after 3:30pm.